cazzzzzy 16/03/13
Last reply 5 years ago
Bruising

I’m a bit freaked out today… noticed a massive bruise on my arm but can’t remember hurting my arm in any way to explain the size of this one! … Is this an MS thing?

I have bruised easily over the last few years but nothing like this and when I googled it leads me to other sites with scary reasons for bruising! Just wanted to know if anyone else gets or has had this?

xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

pottypete
5 years ago

You’ve obviously bumped into something and not really felt the true impact. The same happens to me, regularly. My doctors were worried for a while and even did blood clotting tests to make sure it wasn’t anything sinister. It turns out that I’m clumsy, a lot, but slightly forgetful, so don’t remember bumping myself, or why I have massive blue bruises all over me. 😉

cazzzzzy
5 years ago

Thanks Pete! … Yeah you are probably right ~ I do topple a lot now… Oh the joys …. 😉 xxx

cameron
5 years ago

It’s happened to me and yes, it’s worrying. I had one bruise on the inner arm that stayed for MONTHS. In the end I went to the GP and was told that depending on where the bruise is, it does take ages to go. I’ve concluded that I bump myself/lean against things for support without noticing and it’s this which causes the bruises – as they always seem to be in the arm area.

kirstyscotland8
5 years ago

I’m always covered in bruises too, mostly due to lack of balance. I often lose sensation in body parts and don’t feel it happening.

cazzzzzy
5 years ago

Thanks guys! … I will remember before I start worrying too much about these bruises that it’s most likely all part of this…. Guess being clumsier and parts of me being numb will equal more bruises…

Thanks 🙂 xxx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.