Last reply 3 days ago
Bruises

I have absolutely no idea how I got the bruises on my thighs, and now they are gone only to be replaced by one on my forearm, couple of inches up from the clasp of my watch. Thankfully living in Scotland means long sleeves!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
6 days ago

grandma
6 days ago

It might be an age thing, I have huge bruises where I don’t remember bumping into anything or hitting myself, but have a big crash or fall and think there will be a huge bruise there tomorrow, and there’s nothing! Have learnt not to worry. Get it checked out just in case because unknown bruising appearing can be a sign of some forms of cancer.😍

nutshell88
6 days ago

Im saudi first day i arrived to scotland i git over 10 bruises all over my legs thieghs arms
I reported that they lasted for a week or 2
But then they’re gone i guess the cold of scotland hit ma wee bones 🙄

vixen
6 days ago

Hey @watsoncraig, it could be that your platelets are running a little low. Are you due a blood test at all soon?

doubleo7hud
6 days ago

I had a round bruise on me wrist a couple of days ago. like a watch, but I don’t bloody wear one baffled the feck outta me no idea where it came from???? Does MS make anyone else have phantom watch bruisey marks 😂 there’s two of us here.

watsoncraig
3 days ago

No tests coming up soon @vixen . The height of the leg bruises coincides with desk height but next one that shows up I am going to get looked at

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.