ruggermad 06/03/18
Last reply 1 week ago
British Weed………..

Just wondering peoples thoughts on this?

(By the way I aint no stoner………(yet)

Source: Sky news
“The UK is the world’s largest producer and exporter of legal cannabis for medical and scientific use.

The UK produced 95 tonnes of legal cannabis in 2016, more than double the total of the previous year, reveals the UN’s International Narcotics Control Board. This accounted for 44.9% of the world total.

The nearest competitor is Canada, with 80.7 tonnes.

Some 2.1 tonnes was exported from the UK, making it responsible for 67.7% of the world total, followed by the Netherlands (16.4%).”

If we are home growing it for commercial export, why can’t us MSers get a look in and get a prescription for Sativex or CBD oil? Some double standards going on I think. The UK goverment seem happy to take their cut from any profits/ tax…….but not pass on the health benefits back to its people.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 weeks ago

@ruggermad , I think you’ve summed up the situation quite well.

It’s money that makes the world go round……… 😕

2 weeks ago

I was told many years ago that if I chose to grow cannabis in my greenhouse, quite openly, that as soon as the police found out I was an MSer they would ‘walk on by’ Never tested the theory! Perhaps I should start.

1 week ago

Growing is a rewarding hobby. You can also choose which strains for potency, aroma and cannabinoid variety. It’s becoming more acceptable around the world. Politicians and society should step up for freedom. Outdoor planting season is approaching…

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.