Last reply 1 year ago
Brightening up our Lives !!

It would be lovely to share some photos, perhaps of a craft project that may inspire others, or a beautiful sunset, or perhaps our favourite place.
anything that reminds folks that there are things to do, places to go, things to laugh about, and people to meet.

I have loads of visuals I would like to share!

Is this possible??
Emma T

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

suewy
1 year ago

Sounds like a great idea! I’m up for it if it’s allowed😊

pikilily
1 year ago

I would imagine that there should be some ground rules, (No photos of children, or other members without their permission etc) but if the site can handle it, i would like to share photos of where I live, the views, maybe some of my animals. Some of the felts I do, and other crafty projects that i enjoy… I promise i will draw the line at posting recordings of my fiddle playing. LOL

We might all get inspired to take up a new hobby, or to start a fundraising project..the possibilities are limitless.
Emma T x

edmontonalberta
1 year ago

Emma,

I suspect moderating this site is a wee bit of work – no need to add to that… What is wrong with Facebook? All we need to do is set parameters to “Friends Only”, then accept the friends who would appreciate the photos.

pikilily
1 year ago

Yeh – thats true @edmontonalberta
I do appreciate that its a big job to moderate…like herding chickens!
Lets see what they say1
Emma T

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.