Last reply 3 years ago
Brain freeze.

I was taken out for Xmas dinner, after starter we were given sorbet. My daughter was getting me to eat big spoon full as iv never had brain freeze,, she said I should ask on forum if anyone else with ms does? Just in case there is a link. Hmmmm I thought. As I eat another big spoonful laughing at them all holding there heads. Lol

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Brain Freeze? From eating big spoonfuls of sorbet? And specific to MS?

I don’t know what was in your starter, but let me know as I’ll choose it next time!

Brain Freeze? Does she still believe in Father Christmas? lol 😆

stumbler
3 years ago

Hold on, “Brain Freeze” has a medical name, it’s sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.

Read all about it here :- http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/244458.php

It goes on to say that migraine sufferers are more susceptible to it. So, if like me, you believe there is a link between MS and migraine then perhaps we d get Brain Freeze more!

graham100
3 years ago

The thing is I have never had brain freeze, no matter how much ice cream etc i eat. Have you ever experience it? Or is it something that doesn’t happen to MS sufferers??

northernlass
3 years ago

I have had “scoffingtoomuchicecreaminonego-greedyitus” brain freeze but that was many years before my diagnosis so not sure it’s related to MS for me.. 😛

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.