Last reply 1 month ago
Body massage

I experienced a delightful hours worth of a full body massage a couple of hours ago, my body feels born again and that my walking and self confidence has risen like I would never of expected. I hope that this feeling is still with me in the morning. 😜

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
1 month ago

@jayjay10

Jamie – I would have massages daily if possible. Believe it or not, the best massages will put you to sleep. First the muscles get relaxed then the brain drifts off… 😉

Glad you enjoyed it…

vixen
1 month ago

Yep @jayjay10, massage is the greatest delight ever. Only problems I have is that since being diagnosed I find it difficult to lay still for too long but hey, little and often works too….

marajade
1 month ago

@jayjay10…keep at it! I had a few massages a year before my diagnosis. They work wonders. Now I’m going once a month. The body work and relaxation is so helpful.

jayjay10
1 month ago

Hey guys,

Nice to hear from you all.

Edmontonalberta, I too would have them daily, I can’t get enough of them as they work wonders for your body.

Vixen, It sure is a delight, I also experience that difficulty in keeping still for a period of time as this diagnosis always likes to interfere.

Marajade, I will most definitely keep at it as it. Massages are the nearest thing to a cure at the moment for me.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.