Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

DJDsouza
3 years ago

Am on a new treatment from my urologist called Mirabegron and seems to be working quite well – been on it for a few months now

stumbler
3 years ago

@altmar79 , this American product does suggest that it helps constipation, so you can but try and see if it does the job for you. There are other Over-the-counter (OTC) remedies available for this problem. Have you had a word with your local pharmacist?

It’s always wise to run these “supplements” past your medical team to ensure that they don’t contain something which might cause you more problems in other areas.

altmar79
3 years ago

I am taking it now for 1 month and it is working great and doing wonders. My life really improved!!!!

xristov11
3 years ago

I have had MS symptoms for 30 years. I recommend daily Acidopholus capsules.
All the trials carried out on HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygenation Treatment) have demonstrated improvement in bowel and bladder function. HBOT has been available at the 65 MS Therapy Centres for 30 years. HBOT has benefitted many thousands of people with MS. I have used it weekly with benefit for 30 years. A profound and definitive work on HBOT was recently published titled “Oxygen and the Brain” by Emeritus Professor Philip James. The publishers are Best Publishing Company in Florida USA. I have scanned the Contents pages. Email me if you would like copies.

Regards

Christopher

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.