Last reply 3 months ago
Been 2 minutes joined.

Harry here. 63 years of age and living in central Scotland. Was diagnosed in 2001 with relapse remittance, however was told in 2015 that it had changed to Primary Progressive. Anyway, I had my 400mg, four hour lignocaine infusion at hospital again today. I go for this every month. Have been doing so for five years. For me this works better in the pain management than most of the tablets, although it’s not for everyone.
So, just wanted to say hi, and hopefully will have the chance from here on in to get to know you if you wish.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

Hi @harryhenderson and welcome.

I’m surprised that your profile quotes Zinbryta as your treatment. This was withdrawn as a treatment in March last year!

watsoncraig
3 months ago

Hi Harry, there is a meeting (coffee, cake and a blether) at the Kelpies of likeminded folks this Saturday. @vivien is organising it.

vivien
3 months ago

Hi @harryhenderson and welcome to the Shift community!

Please feel free to join us, 1pm Saturday at the kelpies cafe and feel free to bring your partner or a friend, too. Just let me know by Friday so I know how many seats to keep!

Keep your chin up and hopefully we’ll see you for a chinwag on Saturday!

Vivien xxxx 🤗

harryhenderson
3 months ago

Hi Vivien, thank you very much for the invite but I will leave it for another time if that’s ok. Really nice to be given an invite from you though. xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.