Last reply 1 year ago
Be Bold in Blue

Hey!

Just wanted to wish everyone luck who is helping to raise funds for the MSTrust this weekend! Everything helps!

I am doing a craft fair later today – super excited!

Good luck and hope everyone has fun!

Avril x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

daniel2025
1 year ago

I can’t imagine living in Edinburgh with ms. I have been loads of times before my diagnosis and my mobility worsened. That place is full of banks and steep stuff. I went to see a few bands in the liquid room that is one big long massive bank. These days I would probably fall on my arse if I go down there. Although there was a really nice fish and chips shop at the bottom of the bank if its still there it would be worth the tumble for the food lol

Ironic time here on the way to the liquid room I noticed one of the streets is called bank street lmao.

Good luck today sweetie.

daniel2025
1 year ago

I just remembered the name I think liquid room is on Victoria street I’m sure off it.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hey @daniel2025 ! Lol yes Edinburgh is very hilly and catches out many an unsuspecting tourist! It did keep me fit though, but when I am having a bad day I just follow on behind the tourists. Victoria Street is just round the corner from my work (and where they are filming The Avengers!!!) Liquid Rooms are good not been in ages – at 36 I’m old and boring! Oh not sure about the Chippy – there are loads of takeaways about, it is probably still there but may have changed name or cuisine lol I am trying to be healthy and have started following a vegetarian diet, I am reading this book just now and when I finally get to the chapter on what I can eat I am hoping chips are there lol

Thank you for wishing me luck! It’s lovely and sunny so not sure if that’s good or bad in terms of the turnout we will get.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.