diegomontes16 09/04/17
Last reply 10 months ago
Balance problems

Anyone ever feel off balance? I have good days and bad days. anyone like that at all? I feel like I’m gonna fall over if I try to walk I hope it goes away.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

gates1989
10 months ago

Hi @diegomontes16 I experienced terrible balance in January to the point that I had to hold on to the wall or door frame just moving about the house! I got myself a physiotherapist and she gave me some excercises to help with balance and core strength. I have to be honest it really has helped me! Maybe try looking at some exceecises online, I did them everyday and I’ve improved loads! X

diegomontes16
10 months ago

@gates1989 thank you so much I will look into it 🙂

red-suzuki
10 months ago

Hiya @diegomontes16 Yeah Wall & chair top walk too…..had a fall 2 days ago & split thinned ‘steroids’ skin on left hand….my own fault, tried to do to much on spot turning….since recent physio assist as @gates1989 says, haven’t had any recent fall, well not to much, with walls, bed, chairs etc close by…..if you can get physio assist, recommend it as they will look at your issues & assist & sort out what works best for you. All best. Red

marcyg921
10 months ago

All the time, my balance is so bad at the moment that I can’t go down escalators and I need to take my time and hold onto something when going down the stairs, really hoping I can start physio soon.

melanie98
10 months ago

Yes I do all of the time. I can move to fast or I will be on the floor.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.