lilacbutterfly 18/12/17
Last reply 3 months ago
Awaiting MRI results

In May of this year I was found to have lesions on my brain after having vertigo and double vision, neck pain and headaches . Was given steroids and this has gradually got better. I am now getting a lot of pins and needles in my arms and legs on a daily basis and still getting headaches. I had my repeat MRI scan 9 days ago. I feel like I’m in limbo as I have not heard about a follow up appointment with the neurologist. Is this normal? Is it a good sign that I have not been called in yet?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 months ago

@lilacbutterfly , unfortunately, Neurologists are busy people. They need to see and examine the results of your MRI scan, once the radiographer has analysed it and passed it over.

It may be worthwhile phoning the Neuro’s Secretary just to enquire whether the scan has been seen yet.

3 months ago

Hi there

Vertigo was a nightmare not looking forward to face it ever! Hehe i had it in 2010 went to the US to see a prof gave him my MRI scan results. He said I’ll be bed bound in 2011 probably if i didnt take tysabri i cried but im strong minded didnt let images scare me i have atrophy in my brain now but i still walk and talk
Try when you put your head on the pillow never let ms be part of your thoughts drink loads of water do blood pressure test 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.