Last reply 3 years ago
ATOS.

After claiming ESA August, iv just received the assessment forms from atos, reading your views on this assessment team, I am now worried as it would appear they should be called,, we really don’t give A, toss, ???

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@graham100 , ensure you have guidance as you go through this process. Either the CAB or http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ .

It’s a minefield if you try and do it on your own.

northernlass
3 years ago

Hi Graham100 that is very funny.. “Don’t give A-tos” but @stumbler is right about getting as much info as possible because there are questions that you may answer because you want them to think you are feeling like a mountain goat and can climb the stairs with relatively no problems,(I know, “as if..!!”) and then there may be other days where you can’t even drag yourself up stairs like a toddler.. get some advice and let us know how you get on.. All the best 🙂

graham100
3 years ago

Thanks for warning, but it was filled over weekend, sent this morning. I really can’t walk, so don’t need to make it sound, at my worst time. (It is) Will let you know how it goes, my wife will be round the mp’s house if they put me on the back to work training. Lol. I don’t need training if I could work I would start my business back up. Simples. Lol.

malvina
3 years ago

Good luck, Graham100 and pls keep us updated ;0)

cameron
3 years ago

Hi @graham100, really funny! The ATOS process is so flawed – seems to me that regardless of whether or not people get money at the end of it, real damage-to-health is being caused in the process. And we all know what stress does to our MS! So here’s hoping you can keep up your positivity and remember that we’re ALL victims of this stupid system. Big hugs xx Kay

graham100
3 years ago

Thanks Kay. My 1st wife was a Kay, enough of that. Not really bothered about the money though it would of course help, just don’t want the inconvenience of trying to get into a job centre for no reason, have enough trouble getting somewear I do want to go. Lol,, its just so insensitive, don’t they realise we would give them all the money back, if could be ok and go to work again. (I’m not a lazy B) (I’m an unlucky B) lol

graham100
3 years ago

Going back to October 14. Just recived a letter telling me that I am on the care programe. Didn’t have to go anywear to be assessed?? My GP. And nuro reports must have been pretty damming. lol worried but pleased. lol (just to let you know).

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.