Last reply 1 month ago
Are there any other good MS forums?

Besides this one? I used to be a member of MS Watch back in 90s but the drug company that sponsored it pulled the plug in the early 2000’s. There was one founded by some of the former members of that forum called “MS Refugees” but I haven’t gone there in around 15 years. Any forums you guys recommend ?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 month ago

Now, why would you want another one? 😉

peterfrancis
1 month ago

There is mymsteam.com.

I’m a member of there but I rarely go there.

mlgilber1
1 month ago

I downloaded the MS buddy app on my phone to connect more with others and now I wish I hadn’t! It has turned into a bad dating app and it’s filled with scammers. My first message was from someone saying I won $500,000. Tons of the scammers I guess don’t understand how to fill out the profile. Lots were diagnosed at birth without any MRIs ever. One was diagnosed 10 years prior to being born! Lol. I have met a couple really great people. It’s odd though because you send messages to others, but sometimes the app decides to do it for you without your knowledge and it’s done it while I’ve been talking to that person by sending out the ice breaker question 4 times. Someone ran into the famous Dr. Oz. If you can deal with all the fakes and people that want to date then go for it. It is nice when you meet 1 real person lol. I love this website though! Everyone here is so friendly. And I know we get an “undesirable” from time to time, but it’s nothing like some others sites. Best of luck!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.