dizzy 10/06/12
Last reply 5 years ago
anyone in australia??

my hubby wants to move to oz, thinks the weather, health care be better for me. not opposed to the idea but its a bit scary. all kids up for it. my heads still not in a good place and will really miss my mum. do i go for it ???

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

My brother lives in Sydney, has done for years, he absolutely loves it over there.

loulou
5 years ago

Go Go Go for it, you only live once, thats my motto in life and Ive done some wild things!!!!

loulou
5 years ago

should of added on last post……are you a lover of the heat??? do you cope well in it, have you been there before? just a thought

lulu
5 years ago

Hey dizzy i live in Australia and ive had MS for nearly a year now! I love living here and as long as you get yourself private health care cover you should be fine! The only thing over here is that you dont have an MS nurse (well i dont anyway, they might be hiding somewhere but im yet to find any) by the sounds of things on here they are a great help. That might be the only thing you might miss MS wise. Good luck with whatever you do!

dizzy
5 years ago

hi loulou, no not been before but am ok with the heat, its the cold that gets me. and thanks lulu, been looking into th ehealth care and where the ms society s are. we re thinking of going to perth where i have family but its scary, all i think about is leaving my right hand woman-my mum 🙁 . on the other hand i no its v exciting but not kicked in . thanks guys xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.