Last reply 3 years ago
Any MSers in BRISTOL, fancy a meet up?

Hey, I’ve recently moved to Bristol, it’d be nice to meet up with some other MSers.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@unomeche , check the map (over on the left). There are a few members in and around the Bristol area. 😉

jman
3 years ago

You could always gatecrash the next Bristol Outsiders lunch. The group has MSers as members (not sure about bristol, but they’re a friendly lot.

Details of the last one was on the 28th Feb, so I’m assuming its repeated on the last Sat of the month.. March 28th.

Contact the organiser for more details:)

Outsiders Lunch Bristol.
Sarah Batten
07505 606408

Outsiders lunch

1PM-5PM
The Beaufort Arms
55, North Road
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
BS34 8PB

Ph 0871 9695471

Plenty of parking available outside the restrurant. There is an accessible entrance to the pub and there is a good accessible toilet.

Directions
By car
Directions from the M5: leave M5 at junction 16 (signposted Filton, Thornbury). At Almondsbury roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A38 (signposted Bristol. At Aztec West roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A38 (signposted Bristol). Branch left, then at traffic signals turn left onto Gipsy Patch Lane – B4057 (signposted Yate). At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Hatchet Road. At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hatchet Road. At mini-roundabout tur left onto North Road. 132 ft Arrive at 55 North Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, Avon BS34 8PB on the left
Directions from the M4: leave M4 at junction 19 (signposted M32), follow M32 one junction, come off junction 1 following signs to A4174 ring road towards Filton and Bristol Parkway. Follow A4174 to large roundabout, turn right (signposted Bristol Parkway) onto Great Stoke Way. At next roundabout, turn left (Den Road), then right at next roundabout (Brierly Furlong). Go straight ahead under railway bridge, then second right into North Road (first right goes into Bristol Parkway train station). Turn left off North Road. 132 ft Arrive at 55 North Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, Avon BS34 8PB on the left

By Train:
Parkway station
Customer help points Yes Staff help Yes Monday-Friday 04:30-01:45 Saturday 05:00-01:15 Sunday 05:30-01:45 Accessible ticket machines Yes Accessible ticket machines are located at the station entrance by the ticket office. Accessible ticket office counter To be confirmed by station operator ” Low-level accessible counter is available, all booking office counters have hearing loop fitted. Induction loop Yes Ramp for train access Yes Accessible taxis Yes Accessible taxis are available. Please request staff assistance.
Accessible public telephones Yes Accessible low-level Pay Phone is available at the station main concourse. Please request staff assistance if you need to. National key toilets Yes Radar Key available from station staff. If you wish to buy a ‘National Key Scheme’ key, [RADAR]. Their address is 12 City Forum, 250 City Road, London EC1V 8AF, tel: 020 7250 3222, minicom: 020 7250 4119, fax: 020 250 0212, email: [email protected], web http://www.radar.org.uk/ site: Step free access coverage Whole station Via lifts to all platforms and facilities, Ticket Office is step free Impaired mobility set down Yes ” Set- Down / Pick up Points are available at the station entrance Disabled parking Yes Accessible car park equipment Yes
Accessible ticket machine is available at the car park. Step free access from the car park to the station via a lift. Wheelchairs Yes”

unomeche
3 years ago

Thanks Jman, this seems like a good idea, I’m going to try and make it!

jman
3 years ago

Let me know how it goes:)

Also I will be up there, I hope with @reddivine for this event:

http://www.kite-festival.org.uk/

in August

reddivine
3 years ago

We will? first I’ve heard of it. You do know the wheelie doesn’t do off road?

jman
3 years ago

We will.. Your not escaping me that easily!

Even if I have to hire an offroader for a day!

Get your practice in the town centre with the heavy duty beasts:)

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.