Last reply 5 years ago
any msers from london?

id love to make some new friends from shift and possibly arrange a social in london. would anyone be interested?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

scramblelina
5 years ago

Me definitely! I’ve been a complete recluse in the mingling aspect to date, I was diagnosed 6 years ago and have literally spoken to one other person with MS since then. If you’re organising a get together count me in! x

jman
5 years ago

I’m from London, not got MS, my other half @reddivine has and is sometimes down in London from the north!

smallfry
5 years ago

USA HERE! 1

jman
5 years ago

I forgot to mention, there are a few MSers who attend the Outsiders London Lunch monthly social near St Pauls.. You’d be welcome to join us.:) Usually about 10 or more turn up,

http://www.outsiders.org.uk/lunches#londonlunch

The venue IS a bit pricy but the staff are friendly, accessable loo etc:) Important stuff 🙂

There are other places to grab a snack if you need to. Plus the fun St Pauls shopping centre nearby, EAT, a burger place and a very nice Zizzi italian restaurant. All options.

Happy to meet people anyway:)

Yup – I’d be up for meeting new people – very busy, but if I can, I’ll make it to any social that’s organised.

jman
5 years ago

@agnes.yves
I’ve crossposted a link to this thread in the Outsiders and friends facebook page. Just in case anyone there is interested:)
J

highheeledfagin
5 years ago

North London.

DJDsouza
5 years ago

Also check out http://www.myspiritedfriends.com/

They meet every 2 months in Benugo Bar in the Southbank. There’s no scheduled meetups arranged for this year yet according to the calendar, but the meetups are great fun and will post the details of the next one when I find out when the next one is.

zuzi82
5 years ago

I think to meet up and have collective moan is important, I having my first MS event next week on Tuesday….xxx

orange76
5 years ago

yep I am in London and keen to meet up x

gogo
5 years ago

I’m in London too and I’d definitely be keen for a catch-up.

Ozi77
5 years ago

Another Londoner here!

jman
5 years ago

The next Outsiders lunch is on Sat 9th (we always do the second Sat of the month, except Nov)
If anyone wants to come along just PM me so I can make sure we know your coming, and you can find us:) Although we have MSers I’ve found its very refreshing to chat to those with other conditions as well…

pepe
5 years ago

I live there for 4 or 5 months at year i would love to meet up with other Msers !!I feels odd when is only me in a Pub !

jman
5 years ago

@agnes.yves hope you don’t feel I’m hijacking your thread, just trying to be useful if I can:)

@highheeledfagin
North London?? I too am in N London..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.