Last reply 4 months ago
Another long night on the way.

I’ve been having so much trouble sleeping at night so I end up walking around the neghborhood at 2am, luckily I live in a safe area. I’m not really sure what to do with myself I don’t know if I should begin a treatment or if I’m making myself paranoid about things like weakness or dizziness.

Hope everyone else is doing well sorry about my ramblings I don’t use social sites often and I’ve not really got anyone else to talk to when I’m up late.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
5 months ago

@timthebear
So what you are telling us is that life goes on as normal. Keep it up…

vixen
5 months ago

@timthebear, walking time can be therapy time which is a good thing. and any exercise is good exercise! Personally, I save those times either to do further MS research, or the more favourable option of accessing my stockpile of recorded programmes, (usually related to criminal investigations, property programmes or Judge Judy!)

Don’t forget that with a worldwide base, Shift is also a 24 hour resource…..

timthebear
4 months ago

Yea I’m so happy I joined. Ice been able to talk and get info and feel like I’m not so alone there are so many of us. And it’s opened my eyes to thinking it’s not going to ruin my life I could have a mostly normal life, at least I hope.

sarahboo
4 months ago

Tim the bear.
Oh how horrible no sleep, my remedy is to do something I really enjoy. Whatever that is…… a collection of great movies you have been meaning to see, a stock of the funniest tv EVER. A book that will make me cry, making a delicious cake, slice fudge (salad!!!???) Some self soothing! If all else fails flopping on bed and sobbing (very last resort)
There is always the soothing properties of some popular herbs if you so desire.😴
Sboo

rachaellouise
4 months ago

@timthebear

Hi tim I wanted to rely – hope your okay

Rachael x

potter
4 months ago

Tim I went through a spell where I had trouble sleeping. Every little sound bothered me so I got earplugs, but that didn’t fix my racing mind. I had read about white noise sound machines for sleeping and that did the trick. It took about two weeks for it to work, I would lay in bed and listen and concentrate on the white noise. The first one I got was a under the pillow one and it didn’t last very long. I was looking to buy another one when my husband said to just get one for a night stand it also helps him sleep. We take a sleep machine with us on vacation, it softens the noise of the hotel. Potter

timthebear
4 months ago

@potter thanks for that but I’ve been listening to a fan since I was 10 or so, I’ve always had to have one, drove my wife mad cause she was used to not having one. Glad you found something that helps you out though. 😄

potter
4 months ago

I also have a fan on. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.