Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

rogersouthall
2 weeks ago

frustrated I think is a better word, sorry mate, life’s a bitch

http://www.wholesorts.com

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
I know how you feel, to be honest, I just go with the flow now, worry about the things you can manage.
Fight the fights you can win or change your approach to manipulate the outcome to your requirements.
I can’t kick arse no more as my legs don’t work so pull them in closer so you can give them a slap.
Change the things you can change, don’t worry about anything else it’s not worth the effort.
And try not to stress it really really don’t help ms it feeds of it.
Happy trails…..

vixen
2 weeks ago

Emotion wise, my reactions are way more extreme now. I have little time for petty things now, which makes me a bit intolerant. This can make working life, or being around other people a challenge! Similarly, I often cry with laughter at things that aren’t even that funny. It’s really tough, but one has to learn how to moderate, and how to make changes to effect a relatively calm life. This. Condition. Drives. Me. Nuts. But I have got better at trying to ignosre it……

dvtrv
2 weeks ago

@rogersouthall

No, angry, that’s why I wrote angry.

I’d love to just go with the flow but am struggling.

I’m a Libra n usually used to but seem to have lost that ability.

I’m not a worrier by any means.

Thanks for listening though

highlander
2 weeks ago

@vixen
You with your typos and choice of words and @grandma standing on a ferry going to Ireland no doubt with some duty free have made me laugh and giggle loads, long may it continue!
😘

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
Treacle I get angry all the time ask my wife…
It happens…believe me it does.
Coming on here and letting it all go works for me it takes time to type it …..when you’ve done I end up deleting it as it’s made me read it back and thought I’m being a little over sensitive.
If you do post it we all get it and why you haven’t physically hurt anyone.

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
Swap angry for annoyed grrr my bad! Sorry.
Still Works for both though.

rotherhamdave
2 weeks ago

I end up throwing or breaking items if things go wrong. P***es me Reyt off

dvtrv
2 weeks ago

@highlander

I’m annoyed at being angry or is I’m angry at being annoyed?

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
Both are the different versions of the same thing, well that’s the way I see it.
Almost works for me, but I’m far from perfect….Just a bloke with faults and issues. Who isn’t…point them my way I’ll soon change their mind!
We’re all human.

Anonymous
2 weeks ago

Go on youtube and watch some comedy. Works for me. Laughing best medicine.

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
Centigrade or Fahrenheit both do the same thing just different scales.
Annoyed or angry same thing.
Took ages to come up with that!
😃

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv , it may be this :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/pseudobulbar-affect-pathological-laughing-and-crying

Otherwise, we do have a lot of 💩 to deal with, so it’s no wonder we lose our tempers with others.

dvtrv
2 weeks ago

@highlaner

Well done pal, I’m proud of ya!!
💃

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I think I get overwhelmed sometimes which annoys me but body combat helps with letting of some steam, wish it was Judo though 😂😂. Music and walks or just getting some fresh air helps, I’m a fiery Sagittarius so figures but it’s worse when I’m tired and I need to concentrate but anyone can feel like that, it’s just having so many plates to balance.

highlander
2 weeks ago

@dvtrv
So am I still safe up in MAN…CHESTER still?
I’ve got a few mate’s in Bah gooly
Smile….

dvtrv
2 weeks ago

@highlander

Do you mean near to Wythe Upon the Shawe?

I totally feel you. It’s something that truly breaks me down at times. However I’ve learned that when I’m angry or stressed out my physical pain and muscle resistance get worse. I get my anger out thru art. Always feel free to vent tho 💜

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.