Last reply 2 months ago
An odd symptom?

Hey there,
I’ve noticed a really odd ‘symptom’ I get and wondered if anyone else has experiences of it.
When sitting with both feet on the floor – just a normal seated position really. My right leg will begin to lean to the inside by itself. No pain, no ‘twitching’ (unless this can be counted as a twitch? It’s like it’s ‘falling to the inside – but it’s not a sudden movement.
The only way to stop it is to lift my foot off the ground.
It’s not all that new an occurrence.
Anyway, thanks for reading.
B

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@barn-y , is it like your knee has got incredibly heavy, so the leg is leaning because of the perceived weight?

That’s what I get………..

barn-y
2 months ago

@stumbler that’s quite a good description. It’s like the knee is being gently pushed over…

grandma
2 months ago

Hi @barn-y we’re all so different and we all do ‘strange’ things, but remember, we aren’t in charge of our limbs at different times, so a slightly leaning leg may not be a major sympton, just yet another annoyance?🥊😜

peterfrancis
2 months ago

@barn-y

I have experienced this too once or twice, in my left leg, not regularly though.

My left hip has a similar feeling too, more so than the knee/leg.

jane_watts
2 months ago

@peterfrancis

Yep, only big time when I’m sitting normally. Right leg, knee of same falls towards left, it’s at this point & time, kissing left.
I refer to them as ‘the odd couple’, 😂

jane_watts
2 months ago

@barn_y my reply above 🙄 typo as per sorry to both you & @peterfrancis

jane_watts
2 months ago

@barn_y

Yep, only big time when I’m sitting normally. Right leg, knee of same falls towards left, it’s at this point & time, kissing left.
I refer to them as ‘the odd couple’, 😂

barn-y
2 months ago

Thanks @jane-watts @peterfrancis and @grandma for sharing…..
It’s an odd one……your comments always help.
B

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.