loopylu 20/12/14
Last reply 3 years ago
Aloe Vera Gel

Hi guys,

I’m wondering if anyone on her has any experience of taking Aloe Vera gel orally? I get the dreaded MS fatigue which affects my life quite a lot, and although I’ve been taking 200mg modafinil for the last six months which did initially help, I’m now struggling and have heard this can help….any comments gratefully received thank you!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

@loopylu , it’s been mentioned before. I did a search of the forum for you. The results canbe abtained by following this link:-

We did have a couple of sales reps on the forum at one time, so beware of sales-induced raves!

3 years ago

Hi @ LoopyLu,

Aloe Vera concentrate is great. It’s something you can dilute in water. It’s really good for digestive health. I highly recommend it, I use it.

I suffer with fatigue a lot and I feel keeping hydrated is very important, so having a aloe based drink just ticks the boxes.

Us MSers need to look after our bodies on the inside and out, nutrition makes us 😉

@lucinda x

3 years ago

hi @loopylu i also take 200mg of madafinal every morning – i feel its does help with my cognitive abilities and recalling words as well beside the fatigue – Iv only been on it for 3 months now though.
i also have excessive fatigue issues but i feel the modafinal provigil has assisted.
I wonder if our bodies get immune to the modafinal and then render itself not as effective.
Id like to also try this aloe vera gel or concentrate – sounds healthy and good.

3 years ago

Hi Naim and Lucinda thanks for your replies!

I’m going out shopping tomorrow so am going to look in the health food shop to see if I can find some aloe Vera gel to try rather than ordering from the internet.

Naim I’ve wondered if my body has just got used to the modafinil and so needs a higher dose…I’ll let you know how the aloe Vera works out and if I hear back from my neuro about increasing the modafinil I’ll report back on that too.

3 years ago

Thanks @loopylu would really appreciate your feedback as to what you going to do and what works for you – as i feel like im in the same boat with regard to excessive fatigue.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.