Last reply 3 years ago
Advice please :)

Hello everyone. Just wondering if I could have some help.
My partner takes 5000iu of vitamin every day which is MS nurse has said is fine.
At the moment he is taking 5 seperate tablets of 1000 each which is a bit of a pain but they are from holland and Barrett so I know they are legit.
I am after 1 tablet containing 5000iu in one go. I have looked on the internet and know there are lots out there but want something that is reputable as he understandably doesn’t want to be taking “dodgy” vitamin d off a random website.
I wonder if any of you can help me or have any recommendations?
Thank you x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

sheiabah
3 years ago

I get mine from Amazon, Healthy Origins 5000 iu Vitamin D-3…to be honest I don’t know if this is ‘legit’ or not however it does have a few reviews on google shopping if you search for it.

stumbler
3 years ago

@emzi , you could try having a chat with your local MS Society branch or even the local MS Treatment Centre and see if they can point you in the right direction. 😉

tracyd
3 years ago

Which Vitamin ?

If it’s Vitamin D, unless your calcium and mangnesium levels are high enough it won’t be absorbed into the body

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.