Last reply 2 weeks ago
Acupuncture for foot tingling/pain

Anyone had success with treating weird sensory stuff with acupuncture? In particular, I’m having more foot tingling/pain. It’s not the first time.
If so, anything in particular to know about treatment?
Thanks all.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@ryanc , acupuncture has been mentioned a few times.

Use the Forum Search function (magnifying glass, top left) and search for “acupuncture” to locate these items.

rivka
2 weeks ago

I use acupuncture for my burning, tingling, hurting numb feet. It definitely takes the edge off, sometimes I even have a full day pain free, which is refreshing. It is a bandaid only as it doesn’t long term help, but every bit of relief is nice. I go monthly. My health care pays for part of it, too.

ryanc
2 weeks ago

Thanks rivka. I might give it a try.

jolea
2 weeks ago

Me too i am going to try.
Thanks LJl. 🙅‍♀️

mermaidia11
2 weeks ago

@ryanc Personally, I’m sick of needles, and also a bit phobic of the mfrs

So when I had the same problem, I thought I’d try reflexology; which is massage of the feet – and immune system,and mind!

It was absolutely marvellous, the whole experience

My feet didn’t feel like ice blocks and the pins and needles, burning and numbness had gone. If you ask doctor google, you will see its many benefits…I came out and had a long conversation with a rose bush and a feral cat.. bonus

I’ve kept her card because she does home visits… I’m sure you could find a mobile service in your area

Since, I’ve sorta got used to it and make a point of massaging my own feet. I will defo call her if things become unbearable again, and can’t recommend it highly enough…

Reflexology is the future for feet peeps! ✨🕉👣🌈🔮🌈✨

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.