fuzzyjonclay 29/01/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Abraham Flanders – scammer!

Hi everyone

I’ve just received a message from “Member” Abraham Flanders on here who very kindly offered me $5 million.

Apparently I have the same name as his friend (which I don’t)…. yadda yadda yadda!!!

Anyway, this is just a warning to everyone on here that this guy appears to be a scammer.

Cheers
Jon

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

juliam58
1 year ago

I have had the same message and am really annoyed! I thought I was safe from that sort of thing from a site like this! Can someone remove him from the group??

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I just rejected as a friend keeps trying it on bless him

francleone
1 year ago

Oh that’s a shame because I had just given him all my account details and passwords too! ;O)

stumbler-test
1 year ago

Thanks @fuzzyjonclay , @smackie25 , @tracyd amongst others for flagging this “scammer” situation.

I’m presently unable to access Shift as administrator, hence my use of this username. This seems to be fallout from the recent problems.

I will address this situation as soon as I get my forum access resolved. 😉

mandiemoos
1 year ago

He’s just tried to “friend” me – def will reject. Thanks for flagging

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Hiya & thanks @fuzzyjonclay , @smackie25 , @tracyd, et al…..Thought he was dodgy, as soon as soon as he said I had the first name as somebody or other, thought…….erm….yeah right……..as if this progressive MonSter isn’t bad enough…as mandlemoos says thanks for fagging

tracyd
1 year ago

Lol …. apparently I wasn’t as special as Mr Flanders made me out to be ???

kellzxox
1 year ago

I had the exact same message as soon as I saw it I knew it’s a scam

katbee
1 year ago

I got one too.

abraham_flanders sent you a new message: “Please advise this message”

“My name is Mr Abraham Flanders, I work with financial institution here in Lome Togo. My late client Mr. Ruslan Who bear the same last name with you made a numbered time (fixed) deposit valued at (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) at my branch. I need your assistance to stand in as the next of kin to my late client and Claim this money because you have the same last name with him. The process is simple. We will apply with your name as His next of kin. I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. Please do kindly contact me through my private email address (

rhona
1 year ago

I had the same message. Glad something’s going to be done about this lowlife who is misusing this site.

nikitadawndelorey
1 year ago

How sad to misuse a site like this 🙁 I got the message also I deleted it and deleted him

kitty
1 year ago

Yes, me too.. Unbelievable the extent they will go to. Preying on the naive,vulnerable, elderly, sick…

abraham_flanders sent you a new message: “Please advise this message”

“My name is Mr Abraham Flanders, I work with financial institution here in Lome Togo. My late client Mr. Ruslan Who bear the same last name with you made a numbered time (fixed) deposit valued at (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) at my branch. I need your assistance to stand in as the next of kin to my late client and Claim this money because you have the same last name with him. The process is simple. We will apply with your name as His next of kin. I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. Please do kindly contact me through my private email address ( [email protected] ) for more details, thanks

Mr A .Flanders
Email: [email protected]

Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation: https://shift.ms/members/kitty/messages/view/9003/

koffeelover
1 year ago

Me too!!
Admin, please block him – he’s a troll preying on people who may be vulnerable, his interest in us is only from the point of scamming, not MS!!!

sarahshift
1 year ago

Hi all, Sorry about this, sometime ‘scammers’ slip through the net, especially when we were having a few problems last week. The person will be removed. Please do tell us of anything like this in future, it’s appreciated.

Sarah (community coordinator)

hels99
1 year ago

I’m a bit disappointed that I haven’t been approached by this chap as I could really use the money 😉

Thanks for flagging!

northwood28
1 year ago

Hi everyone- i got the same message from Mr Flanders too!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.