splick 30/04/15
Last reply 3 years ago
A very sudden turn….

I was at my local MS Centre on Tuesday of this week when within minutes, I didn’t feel good. It started with overwhelming heat in my face and at the same time, a frontal headache. Within minutes I was desperate to urinate. I went and did this, and also splashed my face with cold water.
The water didn’t help and within 15 minutes, I had a further 3 wee’s.
I then started feeling incredibly tired and by the time I got to my car to get home quick, I was absolutely shattered.
Wednesday, I slept all day and all night, today (Thursday), I slept all morning up to midday, been sleeping on and off all afternoon. My mood is at rock bottom and don’t know how to get out of this…

This is the first time that I’ve ever had a crash like this….as a friend said, its like someone has removed my batteries.

Anybody give me some advice????

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brokendancer
3 years ago

Hey, is it worth checking if you have a water infection? They can knock you sideways.
Sonia x

stumbler
3 years ago

I agree with @brokendancer. It does sound like there’s something else going on, which has caused this “pseudo-exacerbation”.

I also agree with @brokendancer. If i ever feel rubbish the first thing the MS nurse will ask…….’have you had your wee checked?’

brokendancer
3 years ago

ps. you can get the dipsticks on Amazon these days, they’re quite handy to have for an immediate check 😉
Sonia x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.