Last reply 6 months ago
A hello

Hi. My name is Josh. I am 32 and was diagnosed with RRMS about 2 years ago but have stayed pretty quiet about it all until now. Feel it is time to reach out as I haven’t felt that much support from family/friends thus far and could do with a friendly pow wow now and again with people who understand.

Hope to meet some nice people here and also help out where I can!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
6 months ago

Hi Josh and welcome, we are all quite safe, even vaguely amusing at times and we don’t know all the answers “but we know a man who does ” usually!😍

stumbler
6 months ago

Nice to meet you, @joshd .

We’re a very informal bunch, so feel free to join in. We do understand about family and friends not “getting it”. 😉

vixen
6 months ago

Hello @joshd, nice to meet you. I’m older than you, but first got ill 2 years ago, live in London and also on Tec, so some similarities! How do you get on day to day, are you doing OK? Working? I’ve been on Shift for about a year, but not that many people around me know about this bodily invader. A good way to look through any previous posts on a given topic is to use the search box top left. Hope you’re enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend despite the grey, damp and miserable weather here 🙂

rachaellouise
6 months ago

Hi there

Welcome

Rachael x

rachaellouise
6 months ago

tracyd
6 months ago

@joshd

Welcome to Shift. We’re a nice chilled bunch on here and always here to listen xx

joshd
6 months ago

Thanks a lot for all your responses. Hopefully I will get to know some of you a little more via DM!

webbexpress
6 months ago

Hi Josh, there’s a few regular Meetups that are good to meet other MSers and share experiences

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.