Last reply 6 years ago
Your questions on Progressive MS

The next People’s Hot Topic will be Progressive MS. Ask your questions and I’ll take them to a researcher to get answered on video. 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

IANG
6 years ago

HI BEKI .I HAVE RRMS THIS CAN CHANGE TO SECONDARY PROGRESSIVE MS .HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN ITS CHANGED ….MANY THANKS…. IAN G X .

ghada
6 years ago

Good one Ian, i have wondered and what factors can affect how fast it changes to secondary?

Thanks

Ghada x

Irene
6 years ago

I’m told I probably have progressive MS, as I did not respond to Steroids. I guess there is no definitive way of knowing?? I have permanent sensations and cognitive problems.Any advice??

munchies
6 years ago

Yes I’d be interested in that Ian /Ghada. I had my Consultant appointment last week and although I’ve been on Tysabri, I felt better before I started it and asked why when everyone else seems to think it’s great. He did say that it could be that I’m the odd one who’s symptons can still progress when on it but I’d be worse without it. I asked if I could end up being Secondary progressive and he just said ‘We’ll see’. Not very reassuring so any info will be great.x

loulou
6 years ago

Hello Beki
I would like to know if you can have Tysabriwith PPMS, my Neuro said it does not work with people with definite PPMS, but I know of people with PPMS that take it, very confusing!

beki
6 years ago

These are brill questions. I’ll be sending them over to Dr Klaus Schmierer tomorrow, so he can look at them ahead of filming on Mon! Any more for any more?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.