min
6 years ago
You can not be serious (mum)

cont.
their arms around me really worried that I was upset.
I wasn’t ‘cos it stopped me feeling sorry for myself and we all walked together (arm in arm) like a scene from the Wizard of Oz on the yellow brick road:) You can rely on kids to focus you xx
Hope you understand 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Min, MS is not an individual condition. It affects the whole family.
See if some of the MS Trust’s brochures can help:- http://www.mstrust.org.uk/shop/products.jsp?catid=47

my mates are like your kids,they know me well & know that i can laugh at ms.they were suggesting i try for the part of an extra in a zombie film (d***heads) but i don’t want family & friends walking on egg shells when they are around me.when one of em comes out with something that makes me laugh its then i realise how they give me sneaky pushes to keep fightin & they will always treat me the same.good luck & hope you are ok

my mates are like your kids,they know me well & know that i can laugh at ms.they were suggesting i try for the part of an extra in a zombie film (d***heads) but i don’t want family & friends walking on egg shells when they are around me.when one of em comes out with something that makes me laugh its then i realise how they give me sneaky pushes to keep fightin & they will always treat me the same.good luck & hope you are ok

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.