Last reply 6 years ago
You can not be serious (mum)

cont.
their arms around me really worried that I was upset.
I wasn’t ‘cos it stopped me feeling sorry for myself and we all walked together (arm in arm) like a scene from the Wizard of Oz on the yellow brick road:) You can rely on kids to focus you xx
Hope you understand 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
6 years ago

Min, MS is not an individual condition. It affects the whole family.
See if some of the MS Trust’s brochures can help:- http://www.mstrust.org.uk/shop/products.jsp?catid=47

mattymohawk
6 years ago

my mates are like your kids,they know me well & know that i can laugh at ms.they were suggesting i try for the part of an extra in a zombie film (d***heads) but i don’t want family & friends walking on egg shells when they are around me.when one of em comes out with something that makes me laugh its then i realise how they give me sneaky pushes to keep fightin & they will always treat me the same.good luck & hope you are ok

mattymohawk
6 years ago

my mates are like your kids,they know me well & know that i can laugh at ms.they were suggesting i try for the part of an extra in a zombie film (d***heads) but i don’t want family & friends walking on egg shells when they are around me.when one of em comes out with something that makes me laugh its then i realise how they give me sneaky pushes to keep fightin & they will always treat me the same.good luck & hope you are ok

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.