Last reply 6 years ago
What’s after ‘being positive’?

SO … I know the main theme for us all is the stay positive, could be worse etc etc … but surely I can’t be the only one who is sick of people saying that to them … especially when things feel real down and out.

So … what comes after that?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Gav
6 years ago

I don’t really know, I’m still on my own little naivee bubble, four and a half years later, I do sometimes pop the angry at my MS/other peoples ignorance/stupidity/reaction to their MS/depressed jacket on, but they just don’t seem to fit me that well, not like the inappropriate joke hoody that I seem to have on most days.

Everyones journey with MS is a very personal one, you need to find what works for you, you shouldn’t be ashamed of getting angry, or getting weepy. You’ll probably upset a few friends, but if they’re friends worth the name ‘friend’ they will understand, otherwise were they really a friend?

DjBlack
6 years ago

Cheers mate … I was feeling like total rubbish that morning. Had a few things on my mind. Was waiting to hear about pay rise at work … Had just had another MRI of my brain and cervical spine (broke the MRI machine ahhahaah) but can’t really put my finger on anything else but just felt lifeless that morning.

Perked up during the day, and feel better now.

T
6 years ago

😀 we all have days like that DjBlack – often it’s nothing to do with MS but can be something totally different and that just triggers a whole load of other things! Glad you’re feeling better now 🙂

DjBlack
6 years ago

Still waiting for MRI report … also had the JCV blood test, might be going onto Gilenya or Tysabri

DjBlack
6 years ago

well no changes since my last MRI says the report haha … so now it’s just best guess. And turns out the JCV test gets sent to Denmark! (I’m in Australia) and they only send it once that have about 15 peoples samples so probably be a few weeks until I hear about that

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.