Last reply 7 years ago
Stress

Hey all!I am new here – official ms since June!Can I ask, do others find symptoms exacerbate when they are feeling stressed? Legs are feeling more wobbley (and weirdly light as opposed to heavy!?!) at the moment! The MS fun and games!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

pepe
7 years ago

Yes,it happened to me a few times!!Stress can also make my eyesight worst.

Gav
7 years ago

Stress can indeed exacerbate symptoms, as can heat, there isn’t much more to say on the subject apart from just try to relax and stay cool =)

cathy74
7 years ago

It’s my worst trigger! I’ve just learnt to relax and lret nothing bother me over the 6 years since I was diagnosed, so chilled now I scare myself haha xx

cathy74
7 years ago

let! god my typing’s shameful!!

loulou
7 years ago

Oh gosh, YES , the front door only has to go and my legs go like jelly! stress is so bad for MS, I try to avoid any stressful situation, best way! Just watching the news is stressfull !

helenf
7 years ago

Hey guys, don’t really do stressed but this bloody cold weather is making my legs as stiff as anything!! Only going to get worse i reckon – it’s getting colder!!

vanessa
7 years ago

Ah thanks guys! Feeling a bit calmer today and legs feeling a bit better! Helen I’m with you on the weather – bring back the sunshine!

chants
7 years ago

Cool. Defo keep super Calm. Stress just makes evrything so much worse. Had to quit my previous job a few years ago cause it was too stressfull and my symptoms were all over the shop. Now I do the same thing but in a super relaxed environment. And even if the pay isn’t that good at least I am relaxed and my body works a lot better. Try your best to keep away from stressfull stuff. I know not that easy :((

chants
7 years ago

Cool. Defo keep super Calm. Stress just makes evrything so much worse. Had to quit my previous job a few years ago cause it was too stressfull and my symptoms were all over the shop. Now I do the same thing but in a super relaxed environment. And even if the pay isn’t that good at least I am relaxed and my body works a lot better. Try your best to keep away from stressfull stuff. I know not that easy :((

chants
7 years ago

sorry got it out there twice 🙂

Mawson
7 years ago

Hiya,
Stress for me bad, am a qualified accountant and final exams were when my partner, a soldier, was in Iraq. Bit stressed and feel that’s what put me in a wheelchair! Try very hard not to worry when he’s on tour, much calmer and feel great! xx

Mawson
7 years ago

Hiya,
Stress for me bad, am a qualified accountant and final exams were when my partner, a soldier, was in Iraq. Bit stressed and feel that’s what put me in a wheelchair! Try very hard not to worry when he’s on tour, much calmer and feel great! xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.