jrmcg1 15/10/11
Last reply 3 years ago
Smoking pot

Medicinal marijuana was recently legalized in several US states to help treat MS tremors / symptoms. Anyone out there can testify whether this actually helps?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

jonsi
6 years ago

it helped me alot , killed all my pain, but i just hate the feeling you get off it. i would recommend it though defo !!!

bloomers1968
6 years ago

cant say on the legal stuff but the original is a great pain killer

jonsi
6 years ago

yeah same here

DJDsouza
6 years ago

You can get Sativex prescribed in this country, which is mary j but without all the cool effects!!

DJDsouza
6 years ago

choongcow93
4 years ago

i wish it was legal in the UK, instead of buying from small time dealers

danelle
4 years ago

It completely stopped my spasticity at night. I use it for cancer as well and have made it through my first chemo without even a stomach ache.

cazzzzzy
4 years ago

If it was discovered now it would be labeled a miracle drug as it has helped so many people with various ailments!

xxx

pottypete
4 years ago

I concur with all here.

kaza76
4 years ago

it helped me for a bit but off it for a while to see if its just in my my head like placebo effect

mammamoose
4 years ago

I recently asked my neurologist about savitex and he told me it was not supported by the NHS (I presume he meant the NHS in my area i.e. Devon and Cornwall)he also said it could only be prescribed for pain and not spasticity. I have seen that it costs the NHS £11 a day to prescribe so costs are the problem here I think more than anything else. I could probably get it on private prescription but who could afford that? @£11 a day methinks I would be better off buying it illegally as it certainly would not cost that much!

mattymohawk
4 years ago

its the only thing that stops me from being in so much pain I can’t sleep and the pain makes me a pretty moody man so it helps me with my state of mind too.I don’t see why the rules can’t be changed for medical use worldwide

adbhoy
4 years ago

I swear by it. However, I hate the smell and the the smoke.

Adam

r-jay
4 years ago

I can’t actually comment without knowing the strength,coz certain strengths bring on symptoms where others work & relax the edginess & symptoms

mattymohawk
4 years ago

you got a lot more choice than us in britain so I suggest a sativa strain because indica strains work more on the brain but sativa has the relaxing effect on your physical & doesn’t leave you couch locked.more of a happy high & doesn’t leave you paranoid.if you don’t enjoy the aromas you could pop on YouTube and look into bho (butane honey oil) leaves you with only the stuff we need for the medical side of things and it strips the smell and the massive plus is no tobacco.hope this helps

mattymohawk
4 years ago

choong cow there are some good seed shops here . search for gorrila seeds or london seeds.both have helped me many times now.go for auto flower seeds cos no need for fancy set ups cos they originate from eastern europe and will still bloom in russia so windowsill will still bring good results.not big yield but good for when money is tight

r-jay
4 years ago

That’s nice advice,thanks.

susanwhite123
4 years ago

iv been smoking it for awail now. and it helps me sleep. but some days i try and sleep with out smoking it .just so i downt wont it all the wail get wot i mean

dplevney
4 years ago

I consume high CBD low THC cannibis it’s helps me with bladder problems, spasticity, my optic neuritis and provides me with relaxation after a days work. I’m a legal California prop 215 SB420 patient and I am very fortunate to have the resources like I do here, it works for me check out this website it’s about CBD cannabis http://www.projectcbd.org

msmyinitials
3 years ago

So glad to see this site.
Will probably have to wait till hell freezes over for TX to legalize, but I know that it has been a life saver for many with ticks spasticy (I can’t spell) and dancing legs, as well as pain, and tummy issues.

dave-c
3 years ago

It calms down the tingling in my hands and feet, stops the spasms in my leg, lifts my mood and helps me sleep. It’s a must for me. The only draw back is if you smoke it too often it makes you lazy.

Anonymous
3 years ago

The only draw back is… nothing. After you smoke for a while and built up a healthy tolerance, any issues of laziness or anything of the sort are gone. That is when you can benefit from the medicinal effects (painkilling) and enjoy the creativeness and altered thinking from the high and you can sleep easy too if you choose. Yes I do consider myself somewhat of an expert. I think ** years of experience in any field entitles someone to that. No I don’t want to say how many.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.