Ozi77 03/01/12
Last reply 6 years ago
Shift.ms needs your feedback!

I’m helping to spread the word about Shift.ms so our community gets bigger and better.
I’d like to know how you discovered the shift.ms website. Was it recommended by a friend or did you find it as a result of a web search, if so which words/terms did you use?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Ozi77
6 years ago

When looking for information about MS do you use the shift.ms forums or do you use a search engine to find what you’re looking for? If it’s the latter, I’d be really interested to know what search terms you use.

Many thanks in advance for all your feedback.
Ozi

T
6 years ago

I heard about shift.ms when i attended the bart’s research day last year…..

JellyBeanJo
6 years ago

I was searching for ‘Hand and arm pain in ms’ and your site came up on Google.

Jo

GMG
6 years ago

I heard through word-of-mouth. I mainly use the site for the chit chat and the magazine articles. 😀

Gem
6 years ago

I heard about it from my MS nurse. The team here in Leeds I think recommend it to everyone….

Irene
6 years ago

Came up on a Google search for help with MS….so glad it did .

lorddaresbury
6 years ago

I was recommended by my good friend Glenn at Intermarketing.

tararo
6 years ago

I had a list of MS help websites and forums at the back of an introduction book (from the MS society, I think…) I got after diagnosis.

CaptainKristoff
6 years ago

I just Googled “MS blog”, the rest is history…..

grahamfraser
6 years ago

i seen it on the GMTV when it was MS week so glad i watched that day.

simone
6 years ago

hi i’ve just been diagnosed, just before christmas, and all i have done is read read and read, i don’t think i know any more i just keep going around in circles!

melanieellis
6 years ago

Shoft Ms was recommended to me by an MS nurse at The Neurological Institute, Queen’s Square London. I do not spend much time online as I use computers so much as part of my job but I have learned a humungous amount from this website insuch a short space of time – I don’t where else I would had have this level of support. Thank you!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.