Last reply 6 years ago
New syptoms- HELP

Hi guys follwing relapse in December which id almost recovered from I am now waking up each day with a raised red rash which is tichy? has anyone ever expereinced this? any advice or tips? Also having problems as on hour ago with Periphery vison in my right eye?? this is the scary one- any advice?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Gav
6 years ago

it sounds like it could be an infection, I’m not aware of any MS symptoms that can cause a raised red rash, I could be wrong mind. If it is an infection, then likely that is whats causing the periphary vision loss. Get yourself down to your gp to ask about your rash and speak with your MS nurse to see if she can throw any light on the situation for you.

Ramiro
6 years ago

Hi i was recently diagnosed in October but have had MS symptoms for the past 5 months and i also experienced the rashes but when i went doctors he simply told me that it is eczema and gave me some creams

GMG
6 years ago

I agree with Gav – rashes need to be checked by the doctor whatever they may be as before putting it down to MS, everything else has to be ruled out first and it’s more likely to be something like an infection or reaction.

Gav
6 years ago

the good news in all this though, id that if it is some kind of infection, then any MS new MS symptoms sgould return to normal =)

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.