Last reply 6 years ago
Light headed/Dizzy

Does anyone know what can help this light headedness and drunk feeling I have got please. Someone did suggest stemetil but what are your thoughts because I find it hard to do even the smallest of tasks

Fi

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mattymohawk
6 years ago

I get the dizzy & feel like i’m gona drop to the floor.doc tried me on serc8.sadly did’nt help.going back tommorow to try something else.i hope someone on here knows a good remedy because its the only thing that stops me going far.hope you are well fi

missfi
6 years ago

let me know how you get on tomorrow matty..i am going to docs also tomorrow so i will let you know if they come up with anything..fingers x hey

IANG
6 years ago

HI FI I AM TAKING BETAHISTINE FOR MY BEING DIZZY IT DOES HELP . IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY ALL THE DIZZYNESS BUT IT DOES HELP . TAKE CARE….IAN G X

missfi
6 years ago

Thanks for that Ian..just started on amantadine so will see if there is any improvment

mattymohawk
6 years ago

hello.ms nurse told me about cinnarizine.apparently a few of her patients are doing well on it.going to see gp in morning & i’ll give it a try

missfi
6 years ago

ok matty..will you let me know how you get on.

janep
6 years ago

Just wanted to add, I used cinnarizine for a nasty bout of labyrinthitis a couple of years ago on the recommendation of my ms nurse and it was amazing stuff! I’d been unable to stand or keep food down for almost a week as the buccastem the GP had given me was next to useless. The cinarizine really helped though. It’s also sold over the counter as a travel sickness tablet (under another name) and I used it for a while when I was getting very dizzy and nauseous travelling. I’d definitely recommend you guys giving it a try, dizziness is just horrible.

mattymohawk
6 years ago

no probs fi.i start them in the morning

mattymohawk
6 years ago

only took 4 of them pills & they did good.went to firework display last night & was on my feet for over 4 hours & had no trips or bad dizzy spells.stood at front of 15000 crowd & did’nt worry about falling over.well worth givin em a try fi 🙂

funnybank
6 years ago

i’ll try and remember cinnarizine for any future attacks. cheers

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.