loulou 21/12/11
Last reply 6 years ago
How are you feeling today?

Hi all
A random post, I often visit shift in the morning for a bit of comfort really, just to remind myself that I am not the only one that has to face the challenge of getting through the day! I have had this annoying headache for two days now, right in my left brow, do any of you get these cont…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

loulou
6 years ago

cont…. these posty’s never allow enough characters!
do any of you get these localised headaches? also my balance is all over the place at the moment, this has got to be one of the most annoying symptoms! I I seem to be falling at least once a day, I always manage to fall safely though! Have just started Cinnarzine and think its helping a bit. Anyone up to anything fun today, Im off to the dentist…..fun!

tararo
6 years ago

I have balance probs too, it’s something that just happens, ho-hum 🙂 Got lots of baking to do for xmas – ginger cake, banana loaf, orange/choc cake – yum yum 😀

funnybank
6 years ago

i had a persistent headache after various bouts of optic neuritis, i never thought it would go away. i had a few sessions of shiatsu with a practitioner who had been recommended to me. ten year of misery dissolved away. i think alternative therapies are always a risk because of the cost but i have been so pleased with the result. hope your headache gets better soon. going to the dentist would definitely give me a tension headache!

CaptainKristoff
6 years ago

Hi lou-lou, this may be a bit late a response but its been a busy Xmas! How’s your vision now? A headache like that generally points towards pending optic neuritis as funnybank mentioned. The nerves behind your eye getting sore from MS is usually the reason for the ache. I had it a few months ago, same place as you just on my right side and optic neuritis soon followed. Joy!

loulou
6 years ago

cheers for the advice Captain Kristoff, just another thing for me to worry about! I had my eyes tested and apparently have above 20/20 vision, the headache that I had is in the same place I always get them, and I only have been getting them for about 7 years, maybe that was the start then of “the beast!!!”

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.