Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Is it good to keep getting tired when having worked out, or is this helping increase our stamina?

Power plates. Get too tired when using them for too long – is this bad?

Bodyblades. These are genius for working specific muscles (ie. rotator cuff, which frequently gets tendonitis). Can someone buy me one, or get it on the NHS?

Gem
6 years ago

I’ve got numb/tingly feet/lower legs. Doing impact exercise isn’t a problem, as such, but it does feel ‘odd’ and (at the time of exercising) does make the sensations more pronounced. Is it a bad idea to do impact exercise when you have sensory symptoms, or does it not make any difference?

Gem
6 years ago

I’ve got numb/tingly feet/lower legs. Doing impact exercise isn’t a problem, as such, but it does feel ‘odd’ and (at the time of exercising) does make the sensations more pronounced. Is it a bad idea to do impact exercise when you have sensory symptoms, or does it not make any difference?

Gem
6 years ago

Whoops. I’ve asked my question in the right place too now – as well as here twice, apparently.

beki
6 years ago

Thanks DJD and Gem – these are great questions! Don’t worry Gem, I’ve got your qu in both places, it doesn’t matter which! 🙂

CClaire
6 years ago

Feeling yucky and that is before Christmas binge! Which sort of exercise is best for general weight loss? No point carrying any extra weight around than necessary if walking is a bit trickier. How do you do fat-burning exercise if you get tired too quickly?

GMG
6 years ago

Great question CClaire – advice on what to do for post-Christmas binge would also be greatly received! :o)

GMG
6 years ago

Or bingeing in general – as sometimes when you’re feeling so tired, you don’t feel like eating but then you feel like making up for it when you’re ok!? Don’t know if anyone else gets that or is it just me…. 😉

beki
6 years ago

Thanks CClaire – great qu. 🙂

Hi Beki,

I wanted ask ‘how do we increase stamina’?

I understand how we do it if we were fully abled but, with increasing and decreasing fatigue levels all of the time i don’t know how to get on

cheers…Mark

beki
6 years ago

Thanks Mark, will pass this on!

mattymohawk
6 years ago

is it dangerous for me to start boxing again ?

T
6 years ago

@mattymohawk – for you or your opponent? ;o) *grin*

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.