Anonymous 27/10/11
Last reply 6 years ago
Dla y the need to b examined??

Hi all, I applied for Dla once b4 and I got turnt down and now I’ve appealed against the decision they now want to come out and examine me, I’ve had 4 relapses since June can’t understand y my medical notes thoughout the years ain’t enough I’ve got loss of colour in 1 eye, ms hug,can’t hold a pen…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Anonymous
6 years ago

Continue….. I have the ms hug n foot drop can’t see the need to sent out another doctor to see me has this happened to anyone else??

stumbler
6 years ago

Abby, just accept that they’re looking after taxpayer’s money. It’s just part of the process.
DLA is primarily about mobility and care, so they need to assess how independent you may be and how far you can walk unaided.

mattymohawk
6 years ago

I’ve always worked & do quite well but its reaching a point where i will have to give up my beloved subaru.i still have my job to return to but after losing so much time off work i can’t afford to run my car.dilema is i have a job but can’t get there because my legs tire to quickly & knees hurt to much to walk or catch 3 buses.all i need is transport & the tax i pay from working is more than they pay for mobility benefit.its hard & confusing but don’t give in.to many people fake it to claim but sounds like you need some help so don’t give in til you get it.good luck

mattymohawk
6 years ago

Ps.i hate ms hug

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Access to Work is great if you have trouble getting to work. Don’t think they’ll pay for petrol, but I get a taxi to work. They may pay for petrol, but don’t think they’ll pay to maintain that beast of a car 😉
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/WorkSchemesAndProgrammes/DG_4000347

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.