Last reply 6 years ago
Anyone want to talk about Me beenS & how they hav doing

I am up for discussion about MS… positive or negative I dont mind i just want to here different peoples perspectives of what they feel, think and may be experiencing or have experienced, good and bad times!! I dont mind, i am open minded and very curious to know how people with ms are doing!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

IANG
6 years ago

I WOULD BE UP FOR A CHAT ANY TIME ALEXIS . ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE IN MY HEAD AND DONT HAVE THE PROBLEMS MOST PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE . I AM THANKFUL FOR THAT . ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK IF YOU ARE I WILL LOOK YOU UP . TAKE CARE AND I WISH YOU WELL…..IAN G X.

aapsays
6 years ago

DjBlack
6 years ago

Just trying to dig myself out of a hole again … started to get fit again and all that annnnnd my symptoms decide to get amongst it as well. Getting another MRI of brain and cervical spine again next week, might be changing to tysabri or gilenya.

Go me lol

Cariad
6 years ago

I’m quite happy to chat…ask away and I’ll try to answer as honestly as I can. Everyone is different but I did find that people’s open attitude on here when I was first diagnosed (last April) made the world of difference. x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.