Last reply 6 years ago
Agitated …. anyone?

Anyone find that you seem to get really agitated/frustrated with stuff a whole lot easier and or worse than normal once MS has had a hold of you for a while?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

tararo
6 years ago

Hmm…I think it’s cos I’ve got more to get annoyed/frustrated about. Especially when ppl just don’t understand (or actually listen to) what I tell them about my symptoms – argh!!

DjBlack
6 years ago

haha yeah there is that as well. The ‘I’m tired’ line seems to just make people go oh so am I, but you can’t just go … you don’t understand!!! It’s not like that

Lus
6 years ago

YES!! But everyone who knows me would tell you it has nothing to do with the MS. I am a lot more bad tempered than i used to be though, whether its the MS or not its not a bad excuse of throwing a hissy fit once in a while!!
Merry Christmas hope you have a great day and that crazy cyclone stays away!!

IANG
6 years ago

YEAH ALL THE TIME DJ . I GET FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF BECAUSE I CANT DO THE THINGS I USED TO DO . JUST LITTLE THINGS WIND ME UP HANGING WASHING OUT DOES IT MY SON MAKING A RACKET IN THE HOUSE ALSO DOES IT BUT HE IS NINE AND THAT IS WHAT KIDS DO ….ENOUGH FROM ME TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS .PS LU WHEN IS THE CYCLONE DUE….IAN G X.

DjBlack
6 years ago

Yeah I think it happens with me at work when I just get those mental blocks or just forget stuff all of a sudden and people are just at me and I’m like ‘Just f&*king leave me alone a second!!!’ haha … it is hard for people to understand … we go all kinds of crazy.

No cyclone anymore for us Lu!!! … calm as Monday should be heading out to the reef and get me some fishing in 😀 .. the weather is amazing right now

Merry Christmas all … may your beers be cold, and hangovers short 🙂

Dave.

munchies
6 years ago

I’m more bad tempered than I used to be and feel guilty/upset if I get annoyed over something I never used to especially with the kids.
I do get frustrated at others who complain they’re tired sometimes.
Merry Christmas everyone.xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.