DjBlack 21/12/11
Last reply 6 years ago
Agitated …. anyone?

Anyone find that you seem to get really agitated/frustrated with stuff a whole lot easier and or worse than normal once MS has had a hold of you for a while?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

tararo
6 years ago

Hmm…I think it’s cos I’ve got more to get annoyed/frustrated about. Especially when ppl just don’t understand (or actually listen to) what I tell them about my symptoms – argh!!

DjBlack
6 years ago

haha yeah there is that as well. The ‘I’m tired’ line seems to just make people go oh so am I, but you can’t just go … you don’t understand!!! It’s not like that

Lus
6 years ago

YES!! But everyone who knows me would tell you it has nothing to do with the MS. I am a lot more bad tempered than i used to be though, whether its the MS or not its not a bad excuse of throwing a hissy fit once in a while!!
Merry Christmas hope you have a great day and that crazy cyclone stays away!!

IANG
6 years ago

YEAH ALL THE TIME DJ . I GET FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF BECAUSE I CANT DO THE THINGS I USED TO DO . JUST LITTLE THINGS WIND ME UP HANGING WASHING OUT DOES IT MY SON MAKING A RACKET IN THE HOUSE ALSO DOES IT BUT HE IS NINE AND THAT IS WHAT KIDS DO ….ENOUGH FROM ME TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS .PS LU WHEN IS THE CYCLONE DUE….IAN G X.

DjBlack
6 years ago

Yeah I think it happens with me at work when I just get those mental blocks or just forget stuff all of a sudden and people are just at me and I’m like ‘Just f&*king leave me alone a second!!!’ haha … it is hard for people to understand … we go all kinds of crazy.

No cyclone anymore for us Lu!!! … calm as Monday should be heading out to the reef and get me some fishing in 😀 .. the weather is amazing right now

Merry Christmas all … may your beers be cold, and hangovers short 🙂

Dave.

munchies
6 years ago

I’m more bad tempered than I used to be and feel guilty/upset if I get annoyed over something I never used to especially with the kids.
I do get frustrated at others who complain they’re tired sometimes.
Merry Christmas everyone.xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.