gates1989 16/03/17
Last reply 11 months ago
7th week since Lemtrada

Ok so Monday was the start of the 7th week since I went in for treatment. This week has been great and I would say yesterday was the best day yet! I have times of stiffness in my legs where my walking looks a bit dodgey but it tends to pass after a while! I think physio has definitely helped and I’m seeing her again today so we shall see what she thinks the difference has been after a week of physio!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

kizzey
11 months ago

Thank you for your post today and i am glad that you are doing well after your Lemtrada treatment. I am due to start it in a few months just waiting for a date as it will be at charring cross hospital in london, they only have 2 beds to adminster the treatment. Please keep posting your experience as you progress through your treatment. Wish you well with your treatment.

doubleo7hud
11 months ago

Sounds promising congrats to getting fixed was your wait long to start treatment?

kizzey
11 months ago

Thanks for the reply, I seen my neurologist and ms nurse in January so they said it would be a 3 month wait so fingers crossed.

gates1989
11 months ago

Thanks for your messages! I did not have to wait long at all I was very lucky, it was suggested I take Lemtrada in December and I went in for treatment on the 23 January so I didn’t wait long at all x

doubleo7hud
11 months ago

Oooo yeah stick at I lass and keep posts coming 👍

kattyazz
11 months ago

Oh wow so excited to start already – thanks for the update and inspiration xx

geordie57
11 months ago

That’s good, saw ms nurse yesterday and we have a long waiting list at QE in Birmingham!! About 11 or more in front of me and one bed !!! I’m in middle of relapse typical! all sensory!! Doing my head in!! Glad you r feeling good x

geordie57
11 months ago

Question @gates 1989, did the Lemtrada make you fatigued much after treatment? I know everyone is different but be interested to know. X

gates1989
11 months ago

Hi @geordie57 yes it did, the week after I was like a zombie, I also had dizziness to go with it so spent a lot of time laying down! But since then it’s disappeared and each week I seem to be improving, although I will say later in the day yesterday I was not feeling too well, I fell asleep at 4.15! But I’m not bothered about one bad afternoon! X

bienenstich
11 months ago

Hey
I came out of hospital after my treatment yesterday. After an eon waiting. Not feeling too bad. Fingers crossed things will go from strength to strength for you. Hope to be dealing ok with diet advice and sick people…

gates1989
11 months ago

Hi @bienenstich what’s an eon waiting? You’ll be fine! Touch wood I haven’t got any illnesses and I’m very lucky my mum took on the responsibility of cooking for me! Beans on toast is a great fall back though! Good luck! I’m feeling good today, done my physio and I’m off out this afternoon! Would never have dreamt of doing this in December x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.