rosiek 27/03/17
Last reply 10 months ago
7 day pill box which is not crap?

This is a bit of a frivolous post but here goes.
Does anyone know if a decent 7-day pill box? I’m taking a variety of pills (inc tecfidera – urgh) and as I am constantly on the move so need something small and transportable for them. Just busted my 4th one since December! Tried a bunch they are all flimsy and shit. Or they are detachable then just detach themselves and get lost. SURELY there is one out there that isn’t totally crap, small enough to put in your handbag and is for 7 days?
Any help much appreciated!
RK 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
11 months ago

I have been wondering the same thing myself, getting ready for a seven day trip also. Potter

stumbler
11 months ago

rosiek
11 months ago

Thanks for your posts guys. I did do a google and amazon search but it comes up either with ones I have tried or giant 2 week/1 month ones. Maybe I’ll need to get my dad to make me a wee wooden one on comission hehe.

imbarca
10 months ago

@rosiek have you tried a circular one? They look more portable. There’s loads on eBay or:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Round-Small-Portable-Large-Letters/dp/B004SP6AMK

rosiek
10 months ago

Thank you @imbarca – I have ordered a circular one that opens from the middle – hopefully reducing snapability! Will let you know how I get on.
Rosie 🙂 x

jofamof5
10 months ago

I would ask a pharmacist what they would recommend especially going on a trip. You would want one that was not so cheaply made.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.