Last reply 6 months ago
3 months post Lemtrada R2

And I’m feeling so crap, my walking is crap, my mood is crap, I don’t know what to do to help myself.
Is this normal?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
6 months ago

@gates1989 , is this something that has just come on or something that you have to deal with day in, day out?

gates1989
6 months ago

@stumbler it’s every single day 🙁 I thought it was my anxiety making my walking worse so I went on sertraline but they made me so tired so I came off them and now they’re out of my system I’m just left dealing with everything again 🙁

stumbler
6 months ago

@gates1989 , I feel that you saw Lemtrada as the cure for your MS, and it might be.

However, the primary role of Lemtrada is to reset your immune system, to stop and MS activity dead in its tracks. Once the body no longer has to deal with the MS activity, it can start to get on with trying to repair your lost function.

So, you need to be patient and continue to exercise your legs to help your brain effect this recovery for you.

You can do this.

gates1989
6 months ago

Thanks @stumbler – I saw lem as my last resort, I’ve already failed 3 meds, Except tysabri Cos they took me off. I had such a good life on tysabri. And I miss it x

stumbler
6 months ago

@gates1989 , you have age on your side, so you just need your brain to reattach itself to some nerve endings.

You’ll need to provide the training for this 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.