Last reply 1 week ago
1st Ocrevus infusion

I have my first half dose of ocrevus tomorrow. I’m super excited and nervous at the same time!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

peterfrancis
1 week ago

@mlgilber1

I hope it goes well for you, understandable that you feel a little nervous but, you’ll be in good hands so don’t worry too much.

Such a shame that Ocrevus has not been passed for PPMS sufferers here in UK.

All the best

mlgilber1
1 week ago

@peterfrancis I was really upset that it wasn’t approved for ppms and I hope that changes.

stumbler
1 week ago

@mlgilber1 , good luck, I hope it goes well. 😉

mlgilber1
1 week ago

@stumbler Thank you, I appreciate it!

vixen
1 week ago

@mlgilber1, lots of luck for tomorrow, how exciting! It will be great if you could post afterwards how you feel, and then update us. From what I have read so far, the process seems nice and straight forward. Take some cool music or a great book to help make the most of the stillness x

mlgilber1
1 week ago

@vixen My first infusion went well, but took a total of 7 hours with an hour of monitoring included. It took longer because even with the Benadryl and steroids first I had some reactions. My face and scalp were so itchy! They gave me Benadryl 2 more times with Pepcid and would stop the infusion until it went away completely and would start it off slow again. Other than that it went well. It hasn’t made me feel worse or anything. I have my second 1/2 dose on the 26th and I’ll keep you posted! Thanks for wishing me good luck. I hope you are doing well!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.