Last reply 1 week ago
1st Anniversary on Tecfidera

Just wanted to say it’s not been so bad and my annual review with my MS neurologist went well as my latest MRI showed no disease activity in my brain, woohoo!

I’ve had pneumonia over Christmas with problems with my neck and spine after having to use extra pillows to allow me to breathe whilst sleeping for 5 weeks, in turn creating issues with damage to the nerve roots for my right arm and shoulder stemming from C4, 5 & 6, so haven’t managed to work since mid January and not allowed to drive or do anything physical, so fed up would be an understatement!

Physio has barred me from all housework, as well as sitting down for any length of time or walking far, so getting cabin fever!

Hope you are all well and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Vivien xxxx 🤗

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

@vivien , well, your annual MS review seems encouraging.

But, what a Christmas for you. Isn’t MS enough for you, you had to get a bad dose of pneumonia too!

I really hope that the physio can help you recover from the collateral damage of that episode, so that you can get your life back on track.

vivien
1 week ago

@stumbler thanks!

The pain is starting to ease off a bit now, but the experts are still debating whether there’s a link between the MS and the right sided pain, as that’s where it all started 25 months ago!

melmel1
1 week ago

@vivien Really pleased to hear you habe no disease activity, hope your pain eases u soonx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.