bullman 01/03/18
Last reply 3 months ago
15 years yesterday MS dx

Where does time go? MS dx 15 years ago yesterday. I have gone from working full time to getting very close to having to stop working . Oh well, I have to get on with it.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
3 months ago

Hello @bullman. I guess this is an anniversary that is not relevant to celebrate, hey. On the other hand, who knows what the next 15 years will yield by way of medical advance, medication and therapy? What is your current working life?

I guess up there in the north it’s pretty cold and snowy at the moment which probably doesn’t help. Hopefully this will end soon and we will be propelled into Spring. And you know what they say, ‘hope springs eternal…..’ x

bullman
3 months ago

Hi

I have an office based job but writing is carp. I use a wheelchair daily and things are getting tough.

We have 5 inches of snow so I hope it will melt soon. I was on DMDs for 10 years but now SPMS.

I hope for the best.

stumbler
3 months ago

@bullman, life does go on, so we have to go on with it.

The snow won’t hang around long, I’m sure.

pmeade1977
3 months ago

I HAVE MS FOR 13 YEARS. WONDERING IF A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF CBD IN MEDICAL WEED WOULD HELP ME?

stumbler
3 months ago

@pmeade1977 , well, Cannabis is being looked at as an “interesting” drug for a lot of things.

Obviously, it does depend on the quality of the supply and method of ingestion.

grandma
3 months ago

Bullman, mere beginner at 15 years, mine was 25 years ago, RR to start with, now 2nd progressive, but I had to give up work straight away, or should I say work gave up on me, try getting a job when if you told the truth you didn’t get the interview, but if you didn’t tell them and then had a relapse, you got fired for ‘withholding relevant information’ thank goodness times have changed and this can’t happen anymore, ! But can it? All thoughts welcome.😍 Jill

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.