Last reply 6 months ago
1 year on!

Hi all 😊 so am 1 year on since my diagnosis this month and it feels like I blinked and the year was over… got an appointment tomorrow to discuss my round 2 lemtrada just wondered if people found it a little easier that round 1 ?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marcyg921
6 months ago

Hi,
I’m about a month post Round 2 and I found it so much easier than Round 1 not only because I knew what to expect but because going through 3 days of it is a hell of alot easier than 5 days. However all the side effects I had in Round 1 (Rash, headache etc) did come back for Round 2 along with some new side effects like high pulse rate and back pain (which I’m currently suffering from) but nothing too bad. It also helped that I was more prepared like I took more time off work and cut down my hours to make sure things go more smoothly and they’ve gone much better than they had in Round 1.
Best of luck with Round 2.

leanne12
6 months ago

Thank you. I thort as much with it only being 3 days this time round but it’s good to hear. Wishing you all the best take it easy 😊

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.