Last reply 6 years ago
£1.02 could keep you entertained for hours..

Depending on how slow you read obviously!

Back to School and Life’s Other Lessons – that’s what it’s called.

I thought I’d add some joy onto the board by telling you my second e-Book is available now to download. If I can write a book you can literally do anything!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/School-Lifes-Other-Lessons-ebook/dp/B008O5KVWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1343124783&sr=1-1

From the writer who brought you the 5 star rated, top 10 Kindle smash: How to Say Boo to A Goose. Comes his most challenging adventure yet: Going back to school! Wesley couldn’t let go of the fact that his friends ‘out did’ him on GCSE results day. They waltzed away with a plethora of A* grades, he walked away with a D in French. What if you had a chance to right a wrong, the whole A thing (not getting a D in French, he was happy with that) would you take it?

‘Back to School and Life’s Other Lessons’ is a charming true story about going back to the classroom and much, much more. Join Wez in his latest adventure to get an A grade in a GCSE subject. It’s charming and it’s heart breaking, It’ll have you laughing and crying.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.