Monthly gift

Monthly donations are vital to our organisation. They help us plan for a sustainable future supporting people newly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.


£10 a month

Pays for 5 newly diagnosed packs to be sent to MS nurses


£20 a month

Provides the magic dust to keep our forum fresh


£50 a month

Provides ongoing support for one volunteer


Single gift


Why we need your money supports 35,000 monthly users through the adjustment following a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.

MS is typically diagnosed when people are in their 20s and 30s, a time of major life decisions about relationships, family and career. The uncertainty that comes with a diagnosis of MS is isolating and overwhelming.


Your donations provide the services to ensure no MSer feels alone.

“Someone to turn to no matter how I’m feeling. I’ve also found gives me answers to lots of questions, people share their own journey and health tips.”

The sense of community that affords people of all ages, walks of life and from all around the world has made this big disease seem like a smaller part of my life.”

“When I was first diagnosed, I was scared and felt alone, as I didn’t know anyone else who had MS, and knew very little about it. gave me somewhere to connect with other people, and to helped to show me that I’m not the only one going through these things.”

The website is designed and built by MSers, for MSers.


Other ways to donate


Donate by post

We love receiving letters and one with a donation is even better.

Please make all cheques payable to ‘’ and send them to:, 3 Moor Park Avenue, Leeds, LS6 4BT, United Kingdom.


If you’re a UK taxpayer you can also download and fill in a Gift Aid Form which allows us to receive an additional 25% of your donation from the UK government, at no cost to you. 


Payroll giving

Payroll Giving is a means for employees to donate to any UK registered charity directly from their Gross Pay – so before tax is taken.
This gives an immediate tax relief of up to 45% depending what rate of tax an employee pays. In order to operate the scheme your employer needs to contract with a recognised Payroll Giving Agency such as Charities Trust or CAF.


Download our Payroll Giving Form by and present it to your HR advisor at your place of work.


Looking for more?

If you’re looking for other ways to support you can also volunteer or fundraise. It all helps.