@mutley64

EditedLast reply

mutley64

MRI Advice please

I arranged my second MRI privately a couple of weeks ago as I had been waiting for NHS appointment for July which I hadn't received due to current delays. I'm waiting for the results of this scan which was to check if any new lesions had occurred since my original one in January which found lesions in brain and c spine and to get a firm diagnosis. Today I received my NHS appointment for 7th August and I was going to cancel it but my husband feels I should have this in case I fall through the cracks with the NHS and any treatment may end up being delayed. Has anyone gone through this having both a private and NHS MRI ? I don't want to waste NHS resources but I am anxious to begin treatment if any is available