Last reply


Relapsing remitting MS (Tier 2 Visa)

Good morning, I´m from Argentina and I have relapsing remitting MS since 2010 aprox. My employee has offered a job in the UK to start in February and they are requesting a Tier 2 Visa for me and my wife, we need to pay for the Healthcare Surcharge. Right now I´m taking Gilenya Fingolimod 0,5mg; do you know if the NHS provides this type of medicine for a non-UK citizen? Thanks, Octavio